What did you do before Free TON? What are your competencies and skills, education?
I’m a Full Stack Developer. Especially fond of TypeScript language. I have graduated from Novosibirsk phys.-math. school. Then have been working as a DevOps Engineer for a couple of decades.
I have started my path since school during the summer practice in 1986, in the “computer operator” position. I have used the soviet series computing machine “ЕС ЭВМ”, which was strictly copied from IBM 360/370 series mainframes. Then I have been working as a developer for about 10 years, including the military service, next 10 years – as a System Administrator. Then I have been teaching at «Specialist» Computer Training Center for 4 years, mostly teaching System Administrators and slightly developers. After that, I was the head of the IT department. Then the Web Studio. For the last 6 years, I’m a freelance developer.
Why are you with Free TON?
Together with a few other developers, we created DeFi-system for speculations based on Ethereum a few years ago. There I was responsible for Back and Front-end, i.e. have been writing all code that is not related to Blockchain. I have learned the Solidity language and have been writing part of the code in it during the development process.
Then Telegram had started holding contests for TON. There was a contest to code something in the FunС language. I haven’t properly had time to code something, so I haven’t taken anything. On the other hand, I have learned Fift and FunC and began to delve into the architecture of TON.
What do you personally do in this SG? What have you already managed to do, what tasks to complete, in which contests to participate?
Being an old-fashioned bureaucrat, I try to help our SG members organize their proposals and work.
Have participated in Free TON contests:
- An essay writing contest. Here is my essay on the forum.
- A Tik-tok timer or alarm clock for smart-contracts.
What do you like about the team of your SG (mark the qualities of colleagues that you noticed in the course of work and cooperation)?
- I wish to pay a special tribute to the invaluable contribution of Marina Gurieva as a moderator and organizer of all zoom-conferences
- I like intellectual honesty in Ekaterina Pantaz
- Boris Ivanovsky is always ready to help and give advice
- Ivan Kotelnikov is distinguished by his sociability and reliability, there is no word “no” for him
Basically, we have such a great community, a lot of talented developers and I’m very proud to be among them.
What, in your opinion, is lacking in your SG for well-coordinated and more enjoyable work?
- It still needs to work on the openness of processes, especially from the leading developers of TON Labs: who is responsible for tasks and will be responsible in the future, work plan, regular reports about progress, changelogs. It would be helped to work more effectively and harmoniously and adjust community activity to important processes in SG.
- There is a lack of means of communication into thematic chats. I have to read all the dialogues in the chat to not miss something important to me, but this is an extremely inefficient waste of time.
- It would be great to develop a direct reward system to encourage work
What would you most like to learn and realize in Free TON?
- Be a TON validator.
- Code for TON Virtual Machine, learning Solidity, Fift, Func, C++ programming languages.
- Develop some kind of financial product, market or exchange. Furthermore, I would like to form a team for this.
Who is a high-class example for you here in some area? Who would you like to work with?
A special example for me in technical terms is Mitya Goroshevsky. However, I would like to work with many people and learn something from everyone.