What did you do before Free TON? What are your competencies and skills, education?
I was an employee of bitfury.com before Free TON.
The scope of my competencies is mostly computer science and programming. Likewise, I have some management skills.
I am an information security specialist by training.
Why are you with Free TON? Why are you exactly in this SG?
I am here because I have closely watched the development of TON and all the news about it from the very beginning. Therefore, I have not missed the news about the launch of Free TON and have supported this initiative immediately. And on 28 of May 2020, our MOVETON team began to invest in all possible areas of network development.
How are things going at your SG? What is your contribution to it? Are you working on the tasks alone or together with someone (with whom?)?
Mostly I am responsible for developing contests that are in my competence. And, of course, I participate in some of them together with my team.
We do everything collectively in SG. We make decisions on weekly calls and then vote on them. Then, depending on the task, various competent people help with writing contest proposals or making different decisions, etc.
What has already been done, what tasks to complete, in which contest to participate, and what about the results?
Together with the TON Labs SDK team, we have managed to hold a contest for SDK development where 21 high-quality applications were submitted.
Besides, with the help of Boris Ivanovsky, it turned out to develop a contest for the design of TON debugger smart contracts. This contest is currently active. I invite all developers to take part in it!
Have you already participated in any contests within the framework of this SG and others? If so, in which ones?
- Yes, the first one I participated in was for airdrop design
- Helped colleagues to participate in the contest Magister Ludi for validators
- Participated in the SDK development contest
- And also in the development of smart contracts
- Besides, worthy of mention that my wife also took part in the essay writing contest and won prizes there.
What do you like about the team of your SG (tell about the qualities of colleagues that you noticed during the work and cooperation)? What do you find lacking for a more coordinated and pleasant work?
- The meticulousness of Alexey Novikov with which he asks questions and his persistence in proving his thoughts on various issues
- The way Marina Gurieva moderates all our discussions
- Guys who speak less, but do more: Andrey Falaleev, Mitya Goroshevsky, Dmitry
- In general, we have a very constructive team at Dev Ex SG, which comes to the unanimous resolution of important issues without big problems, to consensus.
What would you most like to learn and fulfill in Free TON?
I would like to understand Durov’s specifications and get to the bottom of them. And contests are very helpful to do this.
At that moment, I want to increase my competence in writing smart contracts since this is the main steam in which developers will participate.
Who is a high-class example for you here in some sphere? Who would you like to work with?
The top-2 people for me in this SG with whom I would like to work most, are Boris Ivanovsky and Marina Gurieva. Because Marina Gurieva simply shows the cool skill of a facilitator, i.e. she is a person who simplifies processes and moderates discussions. And Boris Ivanovsky this is… just… everyone knows who is Boris 🙂 I just have no comments here! (If you don’t even have a clue who is Boris, don’t miss your chance to pick up with him through this interview. He is an extremely significant and indispensable community member – ed.)