What do you think of Free TON?
Eugene Locky: I’m new in the community. I was invited a month ago to manage a project, which, at the same time, was postponed for an indefinite period of time, but by chance, I crossed paths with the guys from Esports SG. It turned out I have a lot of necessary qualities and opportunities that can be useful for them. That’s how we started working together.
In my opinion, the crucial point in Free TON is that there is a future in this concept, as long as everyone follows the original ideas. We’ll see how utopian it is. The community is growing and will continue to grow, and the longer its members can keep its principles, the more it will expand.
Tell us how things are going in your Subgovernance?
Eugene Locky: Things are going well. Our Subgovernance is relatively new, During this time we have taken a big step in our development. We held a large number of tournaments, attracted people and spectators. You can see for yourself:
For a month and a half:
- we held 24 tournaments
- 244 teams participated
- 1220 players who created Surf wallets
- 28 streamers who broadcast events
- 1434 unique viewers
- 769 new users in the chat
- 548 subscribers in the group on VK
- 16968 TON was paid
And we have not moved to the support level yet, everything is made by ourselves.
We have recently begun partnerships with two quite large projects (epulze.com and an advertising agency Enter eSports) for our promotion. There are many plans and ideas. In general, the work is humming.
What games do you organize tournaments for?
Eugene Locky: CS, DOTA, Valorant, Hearthstone and soon there will be Starcraft.
What are your favourite games?
Eugene Locky: Well, my favourite game is mafia. I play it professionally and that is why I’ve had a lot of links with esports players and streamers. And I like Hearthstone the most from the list above. I like to think more than “micro-control”.
What do you already have for gamers?
- freetonleague.com — our website
- my.freetonleague.com — each participant of the tournament enters his personal account in Steam, and sees his prize in TON
In the near future, we plan to start working with the platform battle.net.
How does the payment system work in freetonleague.com?
Vadim Vinogradov: An integration with players’ steam accounts is carried out on this platform. After the tournament, transfers are automatically made to their wallets in our system, which are linked to the same Steam accounts. And we find out which player owns which wallet by using the API from the tournament site.
It is enough for the player to log in his account, on which he played at the tournament and on our site. After the tournament, he sees his winnings — he can leave it for future actions or immediately withdraw it to any other wallet
Do you already have partners?
Kirill Ushakov: We have found partners with 200 teams audience. They are professional organizers with their own studio, streamers. Now we are working with them.
What does a newcomer of your Subgovernance need to do to earn TON? What rewards are provided and for what contribution?
- Just make us an offer within Free Ton League that you can organize a tournament for some number of users, in some kind of game, with some prize money and media reporting (usually it’s a stream).
- You can code us a software in which players receive their rewards. Add all sorts of things to it, so that they will be happy to deal with us.
- Invite partners
- You can become a partner if you have an audience of gamers or teams.
- Write your skills and what you can be useful in our chat and we will give you responsibility, allocate a budget for it (if necessary) and reward you for your work.
More about Free TON on our media