As we can see, Free TON is developing very dynamically, and the number of its partners is growing weekly – and this is not to mention the numerous proposals put up for voting (here, for example,you can find the post about the proposal made by Cointelegraph). Do you want your project to join this list, but do not know how to organize it? Welcome, in this article we will explain everything 🙂
Disclaimer: This is not a strict guide, non-compliance with which will be punishable by non-admission to the competition. This is the most appropriate option, which will allow you to offer your idea in the most efficient and understandable way, as well as maximize the chances of a deal to succeed.
Let’s start with the structure of the proposal. It should be a text post containing the following sections:
- Detailed information about a potential partner: the purpose of the project, on what platforms it exists, is there a website, functionality, target audience, etc. At the same time, you need to complete the description with metric data – the number of active users, unique views and transactions, the number of paying users and any other information that you consider important. This section basically represents the essence of your project, so here you better not keep the details to yourself 🙂 But you should speak the truth and only the truth – all data must be confirmed by appropriate links.
- Then tell us about the partnership terms that you propose. How will you benefit from a partnership with Free TON and vice versa? What additional functionality will be created? What do you predict, what will be the approximate implementation time of all your proposals and what will be the reaction of users? What will be the token distribution mechanism?
- In the third part of your proposal, describe in detail the process of introducing new functions and mechanisms, how long it will take, what costs are expected, etc.
- Initial request for tokens – tell us how many tokens you will need to develop new functionality, what exactly they will be spent on, and also describe the main mechanism of promotion and distribution. For example: “The user pays for our product with TON Crystal tokens and receives a 15% discount”.
- Additional token requests. Describe in detail how this partnership will affect the dynamics of user activity and how many tokens per active user you expect to receive.
- Summarize and calculate the total number of tokens requested. And don’t forget to indicate the number of the wallet to which tokens can be sent 😉
We’re done with the structure, now let’s move on to the submission of your proposal. You need to go to the special section on the Free TON forum and place your proposal there as a separate post (by creating a snew topic). It should also be mentioned that Free TON is an international and multilingual community, so the partnership proposal should be written in English.
And this is where the instruction ends – after you go through the last stage, it is the time of the community to discuss it. Good luck to all!