Many people know the incident passed at the Free Ton Ambassador Subgovernance. Almost a month later, the community decided to bring the ambassador contest to the finish. Global Community Sub-Governance invites competent leaders from different countries and regions to contribute to the promotion of Free TON among their groups and followers.Support the author
Now, for greater efficiency, the contest will be divided into 2 stages:
First stage. Selection of ambassadors based on their proposed programs.
Second stage. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the selected Ambassadors after the implementation of their proposed program in the first stage. Evaluation of the effectiveness and results of the program itself. The second stage will start only after the end of the first stage. The first stage of the contest will be held from December 19 to January 10.
To participate in the contest, you need to develop a Free Ton promotion program, where you will be the ambassador of the community. During the preparation of the program, it is recommended to rely on relevant skills, experience, and networking to attract as many real users as possible to the Free Ton community. Any activity that increases the recognition and acceptance of Free Ton deserves a reward, but we must not forget that the main result is attracting new users to the community.
Basic requirements to become an ambassador:
- Submit your resume with a description of your skills and experience, a short biography and contact information, the country or region in which you plan to implement your program. Add a short essay on why you consider yourself the best candidate for the ambassador position and why you should be chosen.
- You need to create an action plan program: Country or region where you plan to implement your program, and language: there are no restrictions or boundaries for future Ambassadors programs.
- The duration of the program is determined by the participant, but it is recommended to create a program no longer than 3 months.
- Also, you need to provide additional information describing what exactly you are planning to do to promote Free TON. There are no limits or boundaries for future Ambassadors programs. Each of these planned actions and activities must be accompanied by the expected KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) as a result of the implementation of the program in Phase 2. The achievement of the set KPI will determine the final award of each Ambassador. The KPI mustn’t be just the number of created accounts, but also the quality, a living audience.
- You need to create a KPI validation method: to validate a KPI, you can use, for example, user profile information, Google forms and/or profiles, access to various analytics systems, and/or other validated data to make an appropriate assessment that these users are Real people who have become members of the Free TON community. You can also suggest your transparent verification method.
Examples of potential errors in the KPI section: I will create a group on a social network with X number of followers. (No method described for checking the correlation of these users with the Free Ton community)
I place ads on my stream, the reach of my stream is X users. (The final result, conversion, number of attracted users is not described).
Correct example: I will put X new users in section Y. All of these users will sign the Declaration of Decentralization, create an account, and use the Surf Wallet. You can check this using the Z report.
Public and professional reputation will be an important assessment factor in the work of an ambassador. This factor is measurable and will help determine the ability to achieve the intended goals.
It will also be important experience, knowledge, characteristics that demonstrate the ability to perform tasks of this kind.
Each Ambassador independently determines the possible costs of the proposed program and his remuneration calculated in TON Crystal. Therefore, the corresponding final estimate of the cost of your actions and the result of your work will be taken into account additionally.
One of the big advantages of the work will be a clear description and forecast of KPIs, which can help predict the positive result of Free TON promotion and its future potential for reaching users.
The number of winners at the 1st stage is 10 ambassadors. Each of them will receive 500 TONS of Crystal as a welcome reward.
What do you think of this contest? We invite everyone to participate in the discussion at the link.