Last Thursday, December 3, 2020, SiGMA, a game development company made an offer to create a partnership. In this article, we will check what a potential partnership can bring Free Ton and how cost-effective it is to the opportunities offered.Support the author
SiGMA Group is a global leader in iGaming. The AIBC (AI and Blockchain Summit) is also part of the SiGMA project and is aimed at artificial intelligence, programmers, and the blockchain community as a whole, who together form part of the SiGMA group. SiGMA Group is represented in many countries in Europe, Asia, America, and Africa
SiGMA Group is engaged in the production of video products and distribution of content on the Internet, has 80 thousand views of its pages per month, over 18 thousand visits to the iGaming newsletter database and the 10K newsletter database + its Blockchain platform. The company takes advantage of 100% organic traffic on its websites in English, Chinese, Russian, French, and Portuguese.
What is SiGMA Group? Primarily the world’s largest conference and exhibition venue (SiGMA Malta, SiGMA Manila, SiGMA Sao Paolo, and SiGMA Cape Town), the company also has panels for use during the SiGMA conference, a platform for DeepTech special conferences (especially relevant for the Free Ton demonstration) and SiGMA roadshow (which is very valuable for the FreeTON network).
The developers also have their own SiGMA magazine, podcasts, SiGMA TV, a video production studio, blockchain, and Crypto news portal, and even documentaries.
As the developers say, SiGMA is more than just an iGaming and Blockchain event management company. SiGMA is the ideal place for gaming companies, recruiters, developers, regulators, and other industry players looking to learn and connect with other firms. SiGMA has expanded globally with exhibitions and a presence on 4 continents. The group has its production studios, design teams, and support services including M&A services and more.
What partnership format did SiGMA Group offer for the FreeTON blockchain platform?
SIGMA Group proposes to develop strategic partnerships to help Free TON reach audiences of particular interest, namely the iGaming, blockchain, and technology community, to foster the development of Free TON as a viable network for gaming (online gambling and casual gaming). It will also engage developers through the Deeptech conference and reach out to the blockchain and technology community in general through the AIBC Summit. As an industry leader, SiGMA can provide Free TON status and the highest level platform to showcase opportunities, not just get paid content and sponsorship.
Most importantly, the SIGMA group is a global authority on the iGaming industry, an industry considered by developers to be one of the most demanding for cutting-edge blockchain solutions. And as the group of companies believes, the main thing that FreeTON needs most for expansion and development is mass adoption. Also, through the joint efforts of the SIGMA Group and the Free TON community, it is planned to develop the iGaming industry, and also to consider Free TON as a technology for business.
SiGMA offers a one-year partnership consisting of the following events:
- A professionally prepared feature film/video about the FreeTON blockchain platform with the participation of SiGMA studio and a Free TON representative, structured in an educational format. The video will be distributed on social networks and sent to all media partners of the group of companies to increase the level of Free TON’s presence in the information space of the Internet and the company. Video example you can watch here.
- Gold package for participation at SiGMA Malta Expo on February 16-18, 2021. This will allow FreeTON to take a position in the selected blockchain-related panel. The group of companies undertakes to provide recordings of the exhibition, which will be made live after the event. More information here (https://www.sigma.com.mt/en/events/europe)
- Gold package during SiGMA Manila Expo May 27-28, 2021. It will be visible and will grab the attention of the iGaming audience that Free TON is interested in. More information at the portal.
- Gold package during SiGMA Manila Expo on May 27-28, 2021. This will allow FreeTON to participate in the selected blockchain-related panel. Recordings to be made live after the event. More information here.
- Gold package during SiGMA Sao Paolo Expo September 13-14, 2021. It will be visible and will grab the attention of the iGaming audience in which Free TON is interested.
- Gold package during SiGMA Sao Paolo Expo September 13-14, 2021.
- The best way to engage Free TON developers is a dedicated Free TON workshop during the AIBC / SiGMA Deep Tech for Developers in Malta, the Manila Conference, and the Sao Paulo Conference.
- Two-page article in BLOCK Magazine
- Selected banner article on the SiGMA website
- SiGMA News home page title, Featured Banner article will provide excellent opportunities to build awareness and branding. Whether it’s an interview with SiGMA News or an article for influencers, this high-quality video ensures that you set your vision in the best possible way.
- Announcements and publications on social networks.
What the company asks in return for its services: For its partner contribution, the SiGMA Group will be rewarded with a total of 2.8 million tokens. The distribution schedule of tokens will be 700 thousand. tokens after the approval of the offer and 700 thousand. tokens at the end of the first, second, and third quarters of 2021.
It is quite reasonable to indicate that the request for 700 thousand tokens is quite bold and almost unrealistic. Marketing, especially offline, is a great opportunity, but FreeTON might consider such an offer premature as the platform is more interested in conversion rates. For the possible implementation of the partnership proposal, the advance request must be reduced.
But it is worth noting that with the correct distribution of advance payments, a competent approach to assessing their requests, SiGMA Group can turn out to be a completely reliable, necessary partner with whom it will be beneficial to have a relationship.
You can join the discussion here.