Over the past 2 months, Free Ton has hosted many creative content contests. Airdrop system mechanic, hero/spokesperson of Free TON, a video explanation of Free TON 1, Free TON positioning essay. All of these contests were divided into different subgovernance, ranging from the main subgroup to web and design. The main idea of the proposal is to create one unified subgovernance, which will be responsible for the creative development of the community, create contests that are not technical.
The main missions of C&DS Subgovernance:
- Support the Free TON community by accepting various community ideas and suggestions in competitions.
- Development, proposal, and publication of contests (with the support of the community) that are not related to technical topics (creative contests).
- Developing, proposing, and publishing contests for decentralized community support.
- Collecting and accumulating creative ideas from the community that can be useful through competitions.
- Creation of a database of creative ideas of the Free TON community for their possible further implementation in Free TON.
- General development of the Free TON community.
The main goal of the community, as follows from the proposal, can be called the support of creative ideas and proposals for the development of the community.
At the same time, the subgovernans plans to distribute 1,110,000 Tons for awards for contests like Creative and DeSupport, as well as for the jury award and administrative work.
Also, the forum launched a vote for users, is this Subgavernance really necessary?
What are your thoughts on creating another SG? Join the discussion here.