Proposal: Promotion of Free Ton on Twitter, through the distribution of a small number of crystals to each member
Twitter is a unique platform. In this social network, it is possible to see the communication of a variety of people on any issue. Daily Twitter traffic ranges from 125 to 127 million people from all over the world. That is why this platform is one of the promising tools for promoting Free TON in the international community. This social network is notable for its heroes, namely influencers and popular global personalities. For example, Elon Musk’s Twitter posts brought down Tesla’s shares by several points in one day literally by 1 tweet, and Donald Trump’s famous statement during the US presidential election “STOP THE COUNTS!” will be remembered for a long time.
On December 7th, an offer was made to create a contest, the so-called Giveaway. The goal of this competition will be to increase Free Ton’s Twitter presence and attract crypto enthusiasts from the platform. This giveaway will be the first step in an advertising campaign and a series of contests to promote Free Ton.
Basic conditions for participation in the competition:
- Twitter account of the participant must have more than 50 live followers.
- The account must have a real profile picture, be a thematic crypto account or an account related to Free Ton.
- The member must keep an eye on popular cryptocurrency-related accounts in their region. Such accounts can be: Crypto investors, crypto enthusiasts or general user accounts interested in cryptocurrency.
Description of Giveaway
Members will be required to post Tweets related to Free TON.
Participants will be required to use a special series of hashtags assigned for a specific day. Hashtags will be sent and discussed in advance.
The main idea is to fill in typical lines of hashtags in popular. This must be done at a specific period, such as 12:00 UTC to 14:00 UTC every day. Thus, get into the trend section and make the hashtag visible to everyone.
Examples of tags
The planned reward is 1 TON per 1 tweet for one unique account, but no more than 10 accounts per day. The first prize pool will be 25,000 TONS.
The main goals expected from this competition:
- Create an information field about FreeTON in the Twitter crypto community, and if you’re lucky, add FreeTON to the Twitter trading section.
- Create 25,000 Free Ton Tweets.
- Attracting new people to the FreeTON community.
- Increase the number of @CommunityTON Twitter followers.
With the successful transfer of the tender from proposals to active, it is planned to conduct this entire campaign from 13 to 19 December. For more information, follow the link on the forum.
Do you think such a campaign can bring real benefits to the community? Write your answers in the comments.